#liveablelimerick is a social movement of volunteers who love their city.
Yes to #liveablelimerick is ABOUT engaging for:
1) Long term Ambition: Creating a long term ambitious vision for a greener and cleaner Limerick and successful Mid-West region
2) Desirability and Fun: Making Limerick city centre the most desirable, safe and fun place to live, work, shop and visit.
3) Inclusion: Cherishing and engaging all communities old and new, urban and rural, people of all ages and abilities.
4) People Focused: Designing best-in-class public realm and urban mobility strategies for all who use our city not just those who drive in cars.
5) Valuing our Heritage: Enjoying our world class built heritage and protecting it for future generations.
As we say in Limerick – ‘to the brave and faithful nothing is impossible’
But it is not enough that it is others who are the bold and faithful ones, while we stand idly by.
Read more about Yes to #liveablelimerick and get involved to play your part through the following links: